Random thread... but who else hates this?

Jesse Sunday

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Who else clicks here thinking that it's your notifications and ends up switching "color schemes"? :)

1709425912560.png

1709425835472.png

Only me???

Reefering1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right!? I think any "complaints" that we, as Reef enthusiasts, have are first-world problems for sure. ;)
I forgot who but someone, about a month ago, posted- concerned of conspiracy because he accidently activated dark mode.. or the guy that thought his posts were being used for advertisement..lol. I love America!!

Reefering1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be fair… maybe we talk about the expensive pet eating the expensive rock because the other problems in our lives are more upsetting and difficult to deal with so this seems like a more simple task?
A outlet, balance for a chaotic world, that's a good way to put it. For me it challenges my mind and rewards my efforts. Forces me to be considerate, delicate, focused. Between my tank and recliner, I better not sit down unless I have 3 hours to lose drifting into peaceful rest. Add food to the mix and I'm narcoleptic

OP
OP
Jesse Sunday

Jesse Sunday

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
To be fair… maybe we talk about the expensive pet eating the expensive rock because the other problems in our lives are more upsetting and difficult to deal with so this seems like a more simple task?

Shhhhh, don't make me think about those other problems right now... they're getting ready for bed as I type. ;)

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@revhtree - see there is a whole thread about that silly lightbulb and I am not the guy who started this time :) :grimacing-face:

I mean I would have started the thread, but I am now snowblind from clicking it on accident so many times and can't see well enough to find the new thread button.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 91 80.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back