Who else does this? Or am I just weird?

reefermadnes5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The cloth gets hand washed in tap water after use and dried. This one is ready to go.
20240415_083449.jpg

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BUt this is microfiber? What thread count? Lol I’ll cut one up rn!
I was referring to the cleaning the sand in a strainer.. back in the day everyone put there sand in a pillow case and tied it to the bathtub spout with the water on to rinse it out well..

A_Blind_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They also work great for fishing string through the wall when pulling lines/cables. Tie a nut or washer to the end of some pull string and use the magnet to pull it up the wall.

But for the other question…you’re just weird ha

OP
OP
IntrinsicReef

IntrinsicReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can confirm especially when you accidentally pinch yourself with it or get it stuck together! Ugh the pain.
I use Mighty Magnets on a few of the largest tanks I manage. Those things are scary. I have had them slam my hand into steel support beams, and thought I broke a finger.

OP
OP
IntrinsicReef

IntrinsicReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They also work great for fishing string through the wall when pulling lines/cables. Tie a nut or washer to the end of some pull string and use the magnet to pull it up the wall.

But for the other question…you’re just weird ha
Fair enough.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 29 36.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back