RBTA Help

Jreefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Picked this up on Saturday and it looked healthy. It took a while to open up and then Sunday I saw that (I think) it was pooping so I assumed it would look better the next morning. It’s mouthed closed but now it’s wide open again, more stuff is coming out and the nem is looking worse. Not really sure what it going on. Alk is on the low side and calcium is high but not sure that that is the problem
1337650B-4974-458D-A461-C52F8AA13DBB.png

Last edited:

dan3949

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would make sure to place the nem in a low light portion of the tank. Let the nem move to higher light on its own.

laverda

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alk is on the low side and calcium is high but not sure that that is the problem
Give us some useful information. Give as much details as possible on your tank and paramaters as possible, so we are not playing a game of 20 questions. Tell us how low is your ALK and how high is you Ca?

BrandonS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could be spitting it's intestines due to stress. How did the foot look when you got it? And plus 1 on the more information. More information saves time and is always appreciated.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 27.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 32.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.4%
Back