Recommendations for anemone lighting

SemiSarcastic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking at getting a new light setup that would work for when I'm able to add anemones to my tank. I know since my tank is still young it wont be for a while but I'd like to have my lights well in advance. Are these suitable lights? If not, can someone recommend a good light setup (I prefer something with brackets instead of the hanging type). Thanks in advance!

CanuckReefer

Simple...Salt, Water, LR, Lighting and Flow.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking at getting a new light setup that would work for when I'm able to add anemones to my tank. I know since my tank is still young it wont be for a while but I'd like to have my lights well in advance. Are these suitable lights? If not, can someone recommend a good light setup (I prefer something with brackets instead of the hanging type). Thanks in advance!

IMO not enough, you get what you pay for . What is Tank size, and what Nem's are you thinking of keeping? Some will tolerate a bit less light than others.

Upvote 0

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.9%
Back