Red Hornets

Unique

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our RH frags have been sitting under 10K 150W, which might be the reason for the difference in skirts. These, however, are not from BC or whoever came up with the name "RH" first if that's what anyone's wondering. HTH! :)

noobreef408

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bam.

DevilsAura-1.jpg

ddiver

Fragging Extraordinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
maybe BayCorals can school us on the origin of the RH's since he claims he named them...and Noob can tell us where he aquired his...

noobreef408

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
me nor baycorals is the founder of this we both got it from a local guy name DOT DOT. for sure. no doubt but the guy DOT DOT got a whole colony off somewhere? and for origin i dont get what difference would it make.

Last edited:

noobreef408

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The coral definitely did not come from the ocean it was an island near the ocean. where there was a puddle =]

noobreef408

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
and nanofins where did u get that mushroom dood that is sick i never got to say it =p

650-IS350

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that pic looks cool Noob. Mines are more deeper blue/purple in the disk, but when mine were in it's best color, the skirts were pretty much the same color as your maybe a bit brighter.

ddiver

Fragging Extraordinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
doesn't matter now anyways..u guys already got the most u can from eveyone...i wonder what the other guy is gonna charge since he has a huge colony....if he decides to sell some that is...

moto826

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:sad:
+1 on that. I don't think UC's have an alternating skirt. They just named it with what they saw fit I'm sure. Nothing wrong with that, unless you claim they are THE RH. I guess.
i got mine from them and they do not even look the same i even asked him if they had the alternating skirts because of the bad pic he had posted and he told me yes when i got them when i got them they were not alternating
:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

noobreef408

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOl I put it up for sale and people buy it "doesn't matter now anyways..u guys already got the most u can from eveyone..." I myself bought it for the same price i sold it as originally. and I dont force anyone into buying it? If you really like something buy it. People in the world pay lots of money for something that is rare like a shiny rock that has been in the earth for awhile aka as a diamond?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.5%
Back