Reef Crystals/ Petsmart Discount

Derrick0580

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you look around enough between Amazon, petsmart, petco, or chewy, one of them generally has the buckets for $39.99 or less.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
If you look around enough between Amazon, petsmart, petco, or chewy, one of them generally has the buckets for $39.99 or less.
At the moment- soon they will be on the bandwagon
So far- I see no increase

misturrtinnie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I’ve always gotten my reef crystals from Amazon. Prime has made it way too easy don’t even need to get dressed. Everyone that has been using rec, does it tend to mix a bit dirty for you guys? I already end up with a yellowish tint in my bucket before I clean it off for storage.

Derrick0580

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve always gotten my reef crystals from Amazon. Prime has made it way too easy don’t even need to get dressed. Everyone that has been using rec, does it tend to mix a bit dirty for you guys? I already end up with a yellowish tint in my bucket before I clean it off for storage.
Last two buckets of RC I bought from amazon, one got smashed to the point of undeliverable and the other was split on the bottom and half the salt was in the bottom of the box. Amazon refused to make it right and petsmart(seller) wanted me to pay to ship it directly to them plus I had already put it in a different bucket and thrown the other out.

misturrtinnie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Dang that's some bad luck, I've always ordered my salt from Amazon from RC to Red Sea pro, they all came with messed up boxes but the contents were fine.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 51 40.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 27.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back