*** Reef Legends Giveaway!! 6 WINNERS!! $1100+ in PRIZES!! ***

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Some days I wonder why I don’t push corals more than I do. One day I’ll take more photos of corals.

IMG_6962.jpeg
IMG_6962.jpeg
That's a lot of freebies!

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
did you come to CFM Anaheim?
I did! Came to meet Tracy, but I had my 6yr old in tow and couldn't stay long. His attention span lasted about 20 min and I spent it picking out a clam (RIP). Oh, I did see your fantastic elegance on our way out, though! Realistically, I'll have to wait for my next upgrade for new corals as I'm packed.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
They block a lot of e-commerce sites for being e-commerce.

ReefLegends

For all your phyto, rotifer and copepods needs
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They block a lot of e-commerce sites for being e-commerce.
That's lame, not the government agency I am talking about. I wonder why they block e-commerce sites and not r2r. I haven't had a real job in over a decade, now I'm being haunted by memories of working for IHC.

ReefLegends

For all your phyto, rotifer and copepods needs
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I did! Came to meet Tracy, but I had my 6yr old in tow and couldn't stay long. His attention span lasted about 20 min and I spent it picking out a clam (RIP). Oh, I did see your fantastic elegance on our way out, though! Realistically, I'll have to wait for my next upgrade for new corals as I'm packed.
Tracy is a great guy. Sorry to hear your clam didn't make it. I have Christmas tree rocks and coco worms I need to post up that have been through QT and been feed phytoplankton for months and doing well. I was going to take them to California and forgot to pull a few.

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tracy is a great guy. Sorry to hear your clam didn't make it. I have Christmas tree rocks and coco worms I need to post up that have been through QT and been feed phytoplankton for months and doing well. I was going to take them to California and forgot to pull a few.
Love Xmas tree worms! I'm sure my wrasses would be ever so grateful for me providing them the filet mignon of tasty snacks. My next upgrade will have a display refugium, which is where I'll put macros, sponges, clams and maybe even Xmas tree worms.

Calmwaters

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love Xmas tree worms! I'm sure my wrasses would be ever so grateful for me providing them the filet mignon of tasty snacks. My next upgrade will have a display refugium, which is where I'll put macros, sponges, clams and maybe even Xmas tree worms.
Had no idea what a Christmas Tree was so I googled it and man they are really neat!

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 128 42.8%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 104 34.8%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 47 15.7%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 15 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.7%
Back