*** Reef Legends Giveaway!! 6 WINNERS!! $1100+ in PRIZES!! ***

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The site shouldn't be down, ive been fulfilling orders all day, maybe it's your phone.
Worked on my work computer.
Some days I wonder why I don’t push corals more than I do. One day I’ll take more photos of corals.

IMG_6962.jpeg
Saw the elegance on your site, that thing is amazing! You should at least list what you have, even if it's not wisiwig.

ReefLegends

For all your phyto, rotifer and copepods needs
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Worked on my work computer.

Saw the elegance on your site, that thing is amazing! You should at least list what you have, even if it's not wisiwig.
My coral raceways are loaded with corals. I don’t frag them like I used to. My best selling show was Aquashella Dallas 2019 with over 800 maybe 900 frags sold at one show. I call myself the lazy reefer. The booth on Facebook is Rap Orlando 2019 a week after Aquashella. One day I’ll get my act together. For now most of my corals go out wholesale to LFS.

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just placed my first order. I have a newish tank and new refugiums I'm going to seed.
Thanks you want your pod bottle shipped today for Wednesday arrival? I have plenty of pods harvested for today. The one in the picture is going to Indiana, but I can get you another one that looks exactly the same.

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Thanks you want your pod bottle shipped today for Wednesday arrival? I have plenty of pods harvested for today. The one in the picture is going to Indiana, but I can get you another one that looks exactly the same.
Haha, I'm in Indiana too, no rush, but I'm looking forward to it!

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My coral raceways are loaded with corals. I don’t frag them like I used to. My best selling show was Aquashella Dallas 2019 with over 800 maybe 900 frags sold at one show. I call myself the lazy reefer. The booth on Facebook is Rap Orlando 2019 a week after Aquashella. One day I’ll get my act together. For now most of my corals go out wholesale to LFS.
Would you ship colonies? When the budget opens up some more I may be interested. I'll have to stalk your FB some more.

That is a loaded bottle of pods!

ReefLegends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Would you ship colonies? When the budget opens up some more I may be interested. I'll have to stalk your FB some more.

That is a loaded bottle of pods!
If you go to cargo for pickup, airport to airport sure I’ll ship colonies.

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 29 15.1%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 44 22.9%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 111 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back