Reef2Reef Jan membership drive contest, join for free and get a chance at free frags!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilqtpierikki

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Newb here

Hi! I'm new to the forums! Brand new to salt water aquariums as well. Found this website and I'm so happy I did! Have a 55g with NOTHING in it right now. Still learning what the heck a sump is and how everything works. Eventually I want a reef with few fish. Living in Hawaii is great since the salt water is right down the road! Look forward to learning a LOT more!
~Rikki

GeronimoJim

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy Ya'll, I joined today to win but I have been a FB friend for a couple of months. I am new to reef systems, 10g and 30g nano reefs (200+g freshwater), and I entered a few questions on Google and your web page came up with the answers I needed. Thanks for doing what you do better than anyone else.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to all of you! So glad to have you here. If you're new to reefs then make sure and ask a ton of questions! We're here for you!

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef everyone, good luck in the contest!!!

Hi! I'm new to the forums! Brand new to salt water aquariums as well. Found this website and I'm so happy I did! Have a 55g with NOTHING in it right now. Still learning what the heck a sump is and how everything works. Eventually I want a reef with few fish. Living in Hawaii is great since the salt water is right down the road! Look forward to learning a LOT more!
~Rikki

Howdy Ya'll, I joined today to win but I have been a FB friend for a couple of months. I am new to reef systems, 10g and 30g nano reefs (200+g freshwater), and I entered a few questions on Google and your web page came up with the answers I needed. Thanks for doing what you do better than anyone else.

pink_yuma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:) Hi I just joined in your forum and would like to learn more about this awesome hobby, explore new things, meet new friends and win this contest... thanks!

tigger

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! Thank you for welcoming me to the group. I have been into fish only tanks for about a year and a half now. Have just got moved to a place where I could set up my 125 gal. W/ 55 gal. sump, and convert over to reef. (and winning the EliteReefs Live saltwater coral frags! would be a great start!!!) ;-)Thanks again for having me. I have so SOooo many questions for all of you!! Can't wait to learn.

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hello everyone! Thank you for welcoming me to the group. I have been into fish only tanks for about a year and a half now. Have just got moved to a place where I could set up my 125 gal. W/ 55 gal. sump, and convert over to reef. (and winning the EliteReefs Live saltwater coral frags! would be a great start!!!) ;-)Thanks again for having me. I have so SOooo many questions for all of you!! Can't wait to learn.

glad to be a part of this community!

New to reefing and joined today.......btw love the 'Panic button' option when ur registering....lol

slugwall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please add me to this contest... I am just starting out and learning a lot... this site is amazing and informative. Thank you :)

thehoff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I just joined last night. This forum seems to be very useful and I look forward to gaining much more knowledge from it. I have used other forums previously, however Reef2Reef seems to be more userfriendly than most. I plan to recommend Reef2Reef to all my reefing friends. Thanks, I hope to win this contest too!

Dozerman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I just joined up on here this morning after stumbling across the site and following random links. Looks like a great forum and I'm looking forward to adding my .02 every once in a while:wink:

(winning prizes is always cool too!)

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Please add me to this contest... I am just starting out and learning a lot... this site is amazing and informative. Thank you :)

Hello, I just joined last night. This forum seems to be very useful and I look forward to gaining much more knowledge from it. I have used other forums previously, however Reef2Reef seems to be more userfriendly than most. I plan to recommend Reef2Reef to all my reefing friends. Thanks, I hope to win this contest too!

Hi I just joined up on here this morning after stumbling across the site and following random links. Looks like a great forum and I'm looking forward to adding my .02 every once in a while:wink:

(winning prizes is always cool too!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.2%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 89 80.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.5%
Back