OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The wire is for the lighting! :D I won a 48" ATI T5 fixture at RAP last year in the raffle! HA!

The tank was ordered off of Amazon but the seller sells all size of tanks. This is the tank that I ordered but in came in as the wrong one. The owner was more than willing to send me a new tank and make it right but I decided to drill this one myself and use it. He refunded me back some money as well. This tank cost me $320 after the refund. He also uses black silicone. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MRRITAG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I was thinking about going with acrylic but it was going to be a couple hundred more plus I like being able to clean glass easier once I let the frag tank cleaning go undone! :p

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This ATB 1050 is pulling some gunk! Stinking up the whole tank room! Ha! I have a Reef Octopus 300int on order so I'm using the ATB from the old tank until then. It's really doing a great job!!

image.jpeg

Also finally finished the plumbing except for the lines from the manifold to the reactors. Excuse all the mess and wires but I just finished tonight so I can finally start cleaning and managing wires! Got the frag tank all plumbed in! Oh and before this photo I just cleaned the skimmer! See above! Lol!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This ATB 1050 is pulling some gunk! Stinking up the whole tank room! Ha! I have a Reef Octopus 300int on order so I'm using the ATB from the old tank until then. It's really doing a great job!!

image.jpeg

Also finally finished the plumbing except for the lines from the manifold to the reactors. Excuse all the mess and wires but I just finished tonight so I can finally start cleaning and managing wires! Got the frag tank all plumbed in! Oh and before this photo I just cleaned the skimmer! See above! Lol!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
Please cover up all those outlets with some outdoor covers; you're making me nervous with the proximity there.
41JDtKQ1OVL._SY355_.jpg

Ortho281

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
Looking good! Still amazed at all the plumbing that went into this build!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Every time I look at this tread I'm still amazed by the plumbing job - so perfect!

I also can't believe how much poo that skimmer is pulling already.

I know right?! I think it's from the rock! It was shipped wet where it had been "live."

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back