Scolymia DATA BASE SHOW YOUR SCOLI PICS

Yakland

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have these two Scolys. Not that it matters to me but just curious if they would qualify as master scoly ?
Scoly2.jpg
Scoly3.jpg

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you could call them that,, I really don't think they are though ,,, I have seen a lot less colorful ones being called Master's ,,, I think that term is being tossed out there to loosely lately,, most likely to trying to make a $350.00 Scoly a $1,000.00 Scoly jmo

Yakland

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Braves Fan...your opinion on mine sounds like it's NOT master but I can call it as such to up the price tag which I have no intention of selling or doing. I really don't know what defines master scoly and just looking for opinion.
Thanks for the response.... Cheers!

reefaboo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have these two Scolys. Not that it matters to me but just curious if they would qualify as master scoly ?
Scoly2.jpg
Scoly3.jpg
these days ..oh yea .. let me know if you wanna sell them ;) i have been looking for some nice ones.

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a question,, I have a couple of Scolys,, I used to and still do, feed them pieces of shrimp, which they seemed to like,, lately I have been feeding them Fauna Marin LPS pellet food,, are these LPS pellets good for them ?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back