• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling everything - 95% of all items are brand new in box - All High End Equipment

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I love my Milwaukee Refrac! This is a great piece of equipment (and a great deal since it comes with the case too)!

OP
OP
W

Wxman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's everything that's left Meeetch...

1. Brand new Custom Acrylic Tank for Sale.
I had this custom built by a professional acrylic shop in Tallahassee, FL. It has never seen water except for leak testing. Dimensions: 30" x 24" x 24". (Approx 75 gal)
- 1/2" Thick Premium Acrylic on all sides with Rear Mounted Overflow
- The acrylic still has the protective coating on it from the builder.
- Has been leak tested for over a week so there are water spots inside of it in places.
- Rear mounted overflow box gives this an infinity look. 3 drilled overflow holes for plumbing. Comes with premium BRS bulkheads already installed.
- $550. Will have to work out shipping based on your location due to size and weight.

2. Neptune APEX Gold Package - $720 shipped

3. Neptune APEX DOS: $340 shipped

4. Neptune APEX AWM - $115 shipped

5. AI Hydra 52 LED Unit - $500 shipped

6. Tunze Osmolator 3155 - $180 shipped

7. Milwaukee MA887 Digital Salinity Refractometer with Protective Hardcase - $110 shipped

8. Euro Reef 250RC Protein Skimmer. This is the same model as the Reef Dynamic XRC250 which retails for twelve hundred buck. - $850 shipped

9. Spectrapure Maxcap 2:1 Automatic Flush 180 GPD MC-RODI-180-10-AF - $375 shipped

10. Spectrapure Garden Hose Adapter $5.00 shipped

11. Spectrapure Feed Water Adapter 1/2" x 1/2" x 1/4" Tubing $5.00 shipped

---------SALT-------

1 HW-Marinemix Reefer Salt Mix 160 Gallons $45.00
- Case of salt comes in a US Plastics HDPE carboy container which is included in the price of each case of salt.

Shipping for salt is at actual cost due to weight.

OP
OP
W

Wxman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All DOS units have now been sold.

Price on AWM module reduced to $100 shipped.

OP
OP
W

Wxman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD - APEX Gold, APEX AWM Module, Hydra 52, Spectrapure Maxcap RO/DI and adapters, Tunze 3155, and EURO REEF Skimmer are all SOLD.

Remaining items:

1. Brand new Custom Acrylic Tank
I had this custom built by a professional acrylic shop in Tallahassee, FL. It has never seen water except for leak testing.

Dimensions: 30" x 24" x 24"

(Approx 75 gal)

1/2" Thick Premium Acrylic on all sides with Rear Mounted Overflow
- The acrylic still has the protective coating on it from the builder.
- The bottom and back wall are made of BLACK ACRYLIC.
- Has been leak tested for over a week so there are water spots inside of it in places.
- Rear mounted overflow box gives this an infinity look. The overflow is made of ALL BLACK ACRYLIC. There are 3 drilled overflow holes for plumbing. Comes with premium BRS bulkheads already installed.
- $550. Will have to work out shipping based on your location due to size and weight.

2. Milwaukee MA887 Digital Salinity Refractometer WITH Protective Hardcase - $105 shipped

1 x HW-Marinemix Reefer Salt Mix 160 Gallons $45.00 each
- Case of salt comes in a US Plastics HDPE carboy container which is included in the price of each case of salt.

Shipping for salt is at actual cost due to weight.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 20.5%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 170 72.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 5.1%
Back