September Meeting Announcement

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This month's meeting topic is all about zoanthids. We will cover the basics of the coral, including ideal parameters and care, tips/tricks, and discuss the different fragging methods. We hope to see you there!!
Sunday September 18th at 5pm
Lutz Children's Museum
Main St
Manchester CT​

OP
OP
AquaMama13

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who's going? We haven't had responses and are looking to decide about holding the meeting

Last edited:
OP
OP
AquaMama13

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to the lack of participation, the board has decided to cancel this months meeting. We are sorry for the inconvenience. We hope to see you all at Fragtoberfest!

FintasticAquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amy,

A long long time ago, C.T.A.R.S dropped off post card type fliers at all the area pet stores. I am not sure when this was last done, but you should consider doing this again and try to get some new blood into club and the forums. Need to start getting the word out again about the club. I can do by part on our website when its updated in the next few weeks and on our facebook page.

OP
OP
AquaMama13

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amy,

A long long time ago, C.T.A.R.S dropped off post card type fliers at all the area pet stores. I am not sure when this was last done, but you should consider doing this again and try to get some new blood into club and the forums. Need to start getting the word out again about the club. I can do by part on our website when its updated in the next few weeks and on our facebook page.

Making a flyer sounds like a great idea, I will talk to the board about putting something together to distribute to the LFS, thanks again for supporting our club! We really appreciate it

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 22 37.9%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 31 53.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back