• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Shark for sale

Item Price
$550
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Spartan76

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20 inch long Banded Cat Shark, four years old. This is a very rare opportunity to get a specimen of this size. I have raised this shark from a hatchling. It eats prepared foods readily - shrimp, scallops, clams, squid etc. It is extremely difficult to raise these sharks from the hatchling stage, but once they have reached this size care is actually very easy. I am going to just focus on my reef and shut down my predator system.
This shark is in excellent health. I guarantee that it is the exact shark shown in the pictures.
Buyer must have experience maintaining a saltwater system, have a full understanding of acclimation (I will go over this process with you at time of purchase if you need a refresher), and an appropriate size tank to home it.
You must bring a suitable container with a cover, such as a cooler, for transport to your home. I will provide the shark and water.
Local pick up only - Western New York.
IMG_5506.jpeg
IMG_5510.jpeg

IMG_5519.jpeg

IMG_5504.jpeg

IMG_5521.jpeg

FREAKINRICAN69

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great job with that chief. It's awesome seeing someone being successful hatching and raising it as healthy as that beautiful fish looks. Wow

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow.. this is beautiful!!! If I had a 500 gallon plus system for this guy and lived closer I so would!! He looks so healthy! Great job raising this pup :)

OP
OP
S

Spartan76

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thx for the comments. It was a real joy particularly since my kids loved it too.
No longer available, he’s off to a new home.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 41 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 144 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.6%
Back