OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20 long, I am considering doing banded sleeper instead. It’s going to have tons and tons of hiding areas. I’m going to get the 20g pack from salty bottom live rock which has a cleaner crew or I’m gonna get 30+lbs of Lr then get a pvc structure with some mortar to make more fake lr for hides and structure and I’m gonna have bottles and clay pots covered in coralline and most likely a crushed coral substrate or sand with some crushed shells from the beach

nereefpat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bicintus clowns? They get fairly large and aggressive. Similar, although maybe a little smaller than clarkii. They would own a 20 gallon, or 40 breeder.

I wouldn't get a sleeper goby or dragonete for a 20 gallon. The goby get big and sifts sand for food. You would be a slave to feeding the dragonete.

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the health of your living things is important don’t get designer clowns and coral. Get wild grown coral (like grown in a reef but on like a giant frag rack and do wild fish unless it’s like wild type with close wild blood

Uncle99

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Designer and cb ocellaris and percula clowns are disgusting beause they are overly bred.
A basement breeder, maybe.
Good breeders go to great lengths at pairing the best colour and health together, it’s too their advantage.
It also reduces what we take from the ocean for our own enjoyment, seems like a responsible approach IMM.

Dcal

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the health of your living things is important don’t get designer clowns and coral. Get wild grown coral (like grown in a reef but on like a giant frag rack and do wild fish unless it’s like wild type with close wild blood
I know im getting baited into this since I've seen all your other threads but this one is absurd
You still don't have a tank set up and are spewing rhetorical all inclusive statements. What possible negative effects arise from tank grown coral

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 55 77.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 5.6%
Back