Stocking for a 20 Gallon NUVO Fusion

Tori

ReefMoore 103
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sold my fusion 20 to a buddy a while back. I have a 20 gallon long that's been up for about 3 years now with 5 fish in it. A cherub angel, azure damsel, green chromis, six line wrasse and wheelers goby pistol shrimp pair.

commanderwho

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sold my fusion 20 to a buddy a while back. I have a 20 gallon long that's been up for about 3 years now with 5 fish in it. A cherub angel, azure damsel, green chromis, six line wrasse and wheelers goby pistol shrimp pair.
Thanks for replying back. Nice fish selection. So I currently have a waterbox cube 20 been running a year and I’m thinking of 5 fish. I currently have pair of clowns and a royal gramma. Thinking of picking up a yellow watchman goby and firefish. Only one I’m worried about is adding the firefish because of the gramma has been introduced first. Would this work?

Tori

ReefMoore 103
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for replying back. Nice fish selection. So I currently have a waterbox cube 20 been running a year and I’m thinking of 5 fish. I currently have pair of clowns and a royal gramma. Thinking of picking up a yellow watchman goby and firefish. Only one I’m worried about is adding the firefish because of the gramma has been introduced first. Would this work?
It's definitely a gamble with the firefish. I would bet on you never seeing him but you never know. I have a waterbox 130 with 4 dwarf angels, two flambacks, a coral beauty and and a flame angel, that get along but technically you should have one dwarf angel per tank. I also tried 3 royal grammas in that tank and that worked out. They even group up sometimes.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 39 83.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 6.4%
Back