Superman rhoductis

IIDRYWATERII

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi can people send me a pic of superman rhoductis mushroom in your tank….. trying to gauge where to put it and how it grows….. Thankyou

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t answer the specific question, but I can maybe bump the thread for you to see if we can get you some help

The Lumpster

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started out with one little superman on a frag plug about a year ago and this is what it is now. I have been removing about 3 mushrooms a week and they just keep spreading. You can see 2 orange Florida ricordea mushrooms in the same pic. Those were put into the tank on the same day. Those have now turned into 4 mushrooms while the Superman's are well over 100 and counting. The Superman's spread like weeds, at least in my tank. I have them in a 75 with a Fluval FX4 canister filter with 2 AI Hydra 52's as my lighting. I took one pic under blue lights and one under white lights so you can see the difference.
Superman Blue Lights.jpg
Superman White Lights.jpg

OP
OP
IIDRYWATERII

IIDRYWATERII

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started out with one little superman on a frag plug about a year ago and this is what it is now. I have been removing about 3 mushrooms a week and they just keep spreading. You can see 2 orange Florida ricordea mushrooms in the same pic. Those were put into the tank on the same day. Those have now turned into 4 mushrooms while the Superman's are well over 100 and counting. The Superman's spread like weeds, at least in my tank. I have them in a 75 with a Fluval FX4 canister filter with 2 AI Hydra 52's as my lighting. I took one pic under blue lights and one under white lights so you can see the difference.
Superman Blue Lights.jpg
Superman White Lights.jpg
Thankyou going to put these on their own rock then… cheers

blacksheeptina

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have my mother colony in a lower flow lower light area and when they pop off I keep them in the higher light lower flow and they split up into two in about 2 weeks.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 65 31.3%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 57 27.4%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 42 20.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 42 20.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%

Back