Tank birthday, 47+ years

Rybren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy day before the day before your birthday Paul.

May you be blessed with a thousand supermodels (even if they're only in your dreams)

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Jerry.
All the best to you guys. I am always thinking about Supermodels but sadly, they don't think about me. :(

Rybren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, for some strange reason I have the same issue. I wonder what they have against older bald guys? Maybe it's all that hair growing out of every place that it shouldn't be growing out of.

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It could be. But remember people who still have hair growing have heads that are full of hair. Ours is empty. :eek:

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Birthday Paul, hope you enjoyed your special shot!!!

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Merry Christmas to all you guys and Happy New Year. Being it was my Birthday I got double presents which is always great. I don't accept clothes for either of those holidays so it is tough for my family. They have to get over it. :p
I only get "toys". I get boat stuff, reading stuff, inventing stuff, electronic stuff, tools etc.
Now I have 4 new books on WW2 which will take me 4 years to get through and my favorite gift, a gas certificate for boat gas. :D
This Christmas we only had 14 different types of seafood, last year we had 17. But we are Sicilian and seafood is a big part of our lives especially for Christmas eve. We set up three tables.
We had about 25 people (in my cousin's house) and he is a great cook. My wife brought the linguini and crabs (I caught the crabs in the summer)
There was 7 lobsters as well as scungel, a few different variations of clams, calamari, shrimp, scallops, mussels, king crab and oysters, cod, flounder and sea bass. Oh and octopus. I am forgetting many more.
But we just love seafood so if you wanted a hamburger, you had to go to Burger King.
On Christmas Day we went to our Daughter's home where they do meat. I went to the gym today and now I am fasting for a while so I don't turn into a moose. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today I changed 20 gallons of water as it was due. I filled my 20 gallon pail with water, added salt and went out for a few hours. When I came back, I had water all over the place. Luckily it was in my workshop so no harm was done except to my feelings. Years ago in that pail I added a water tap near the bottom. I would put the pail on a stand and mix up the water then I could use the valve to let the water out into smaller buckets that I could carry to the tank. That ended up being to slow so I never use the valve. But after a long time, the large iron washer I had on the outside of the bucket rotted. It almost completely disappeared and started to leak.
I need to get a couple of big stainless steel washers and put a gasket in between them so the thing won't leak. That can be tomorrow's project.

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got another one of these guys today, but they only had one. Now I have three of them all living on the same piece of montipora. I want 5 more of them but for some reason I can't get to many of them at once.

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes it is. They normally spawn on this rock, but maybe the rent went up or she wanted different scenery.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 48 80.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.0%
Back