The Angel Lovers Thread

Reef Fever

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why not get the little one out and treat them both? You can't get the ich to die off in your tank until it's been several weeks fishless anyway. Better to pull them and use a medication than to wait for the little one to end up in the same condition as the big one.

I've tried. He's still got enough energy to evade me and I don't want to stress him further by chasing him around the tank. When I get home tonight I'm going to see if he's in an accessible spot where I can grab him while he's sleeping. Otherwise I'll have to make a trap. My rocks are covered in coral and moving them out is not an option as much as I love these fish. I also run into the issue that my qt is no where near big enough for all my fish

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've tried. He's still got enough energy to evade me and I don't want to stress him further by chasing him around the tank. When I get home tonight I'm going to see if he's in an accessible spot where I can grab him while he's sleeping. Otherwise I'll have to make a trap. My rocks are covered in coral and moving them out is not an option as much as I love these fish. I also run into the issue that my qt is no where near big enough for all my fish

I'm sorry to hear that. :'( Must be hard on you...hope an appropriate option presents itself soon.

It does occur to me that you can QT in a large Rubbermaid tub...

Reef Fever

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sorry to hear that. :'( Must be hard on you...hope an appropriate option presents itself soon.

It does occur to me that you can QT in a large Rubbermaid tub...
yea really sucks because I tried to do everything right with these guys, even made sure they were responsibly collected..

I suppose I could do that. I may have to do multiples though, I have dwarf lions and I don't want to present them the opportunity of being able to eat anyone in smaller confines

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yea really sucks because I tried to do everything right with these guys, even made sure they were responsibly collected..

I suppose I could do that. I may have to do multiples though, I have dwarf lions and I don't want to present them the opportunity of being able to eat anyone in smaller confines

Makes sense.
Praying for a good outcome. :/

specvjeff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A friend gave me a juvenile bandit. Had it about a month or two. Getting fat.
azurabu6.jpg

You have one heck of a friend. Can you send me his contact info so I can send him a case of beer? ;)

KologneKoral

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful shots, folks. I'll try a get one of my P. annularis, if he'll just stay still enough. Still a kid and full of energy.

Mike&Terry

Wrasses, Angels, & Tangs, Oh My!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brett, Your Regal is looking AWESOME!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 17.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 51 52.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.2%
Back