Tomato clownfish laying eggs

F i s h y

2nd In Command.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations will you be attempting to raise any? there are some very helpful threads in the fish breeding forum. and some very knowledgeable people. i recommend @laughing tang and @ReeferMadness09 if you have questions. they have done amazing jobs with rearing clownfish.

LPS Bum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Always cool to see them do that. I have the world's meanest Tomato Clown, and she does that a couple of times a year.

If you're really feeling lucky, go put your hand in the tank anywhere near those eggs, and see if you have any fingers left.

OP
OP
S

scotty333

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations will you be attempting to raise any? there are some very helpful threads in the fish breeding forum. and some very knowledgeable people. i recommend @laughing tang and @ReeferMadness09 if you have questions. they have done amazing jobs with rearing clownfish.
They were spawning every 2-3 weeks before I rescaped in January,, I’ve never or will never attempt to raise them , it’s too much work

OP
OP
S

scotty333

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Always cool to see them do that. I have the world's meanest Tomato Clown, and she does that a couple of times a year.

If you're really feeling lucky, go put your hand in the tank anywhere near those eggs, and see if you have any fingers left.
Yep, already had the bites last time they were spawning , decent bite aswel like an electric shock

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 26.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 33.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 40 30.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back