Trident Sign Ups

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Djbrandriff150

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know the number they call from?

4952fa4dbaa8f002b7a329ecb413893f.jpg

1Blazer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing so far--- I was hoping for a birthday present gift today... I will be celebrating 31 years young on Thursday and would love nothing more than to be setting that up on my tank. I am on the verge of pulling the trigger on an alkatronic but I know as soon as I do I will get the call

wmo168

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On a whim I fired up the Chat window and asked if any calls went out this week. Answer I got back was yes, calls went out yesterday.

Yup, they call a bunch of people Tuesday...

1Blazer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I talked to them on their website earlier and they said they did not receive the shipment yet so fingers still crossed. This is getting more and more absurd.

U

User1

View Badges
Have you called to make sure you are actually on the list? I can't believe that all these people getting theirs already signed up before you.

No. I'm not going to pester them. I also think it was said earlier that they will not answer that question so going to respect it. I was just wondering if anyone heard this week. It could be a tough week to be fair with the holiday in the US - I'm guessing a lot of folks took this week off so may be limited.

U

User1

View Badges
I talked to them on their website earlier and they said they did not receive the shipment yet so fingers still crossed. This is getting more and more absurd.

Fair enough. I did not reach out yet and do that. Thank you for the tip. I'll leave them alone since you already asked :D

Thanks again all - was just checking in to see.

Silver14SS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I’m curious how many have been sold, it is remarkable how scarce they are given the years of consumer interest. Maybe the serial numbers are sequential and someone who gets one on the next shipment would be willing to say around what # they have?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 114 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.2%
Back