Triton Core 7 stock date?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
PiscesPower

PiscesPower

People protect what they love. - J. Cousteau
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is in our warehouse, should be in stock anytime! Confirming with receiving when we can push this live.
It's Wednesday, you need to hire better warehouse guys. LOL. I've been checking almost every hour. We really need to get this product moving.

OP
OP
PiscesPower

PiscesPower

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got off a chat with 'chad' on the @Bulk Reef Supply website. Backordered now? Really disappointing. What's the deal? @Tim2@Triton

BRSTriton.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
PiscesPower

PiscesPower

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess water changes will be making a comeback.....

Sorry couldn’t resist. Really disappointing....guess we are all going to be forced to abandon ship (those of us that have run out).
Seriously. I am squeezing out last drops, I had some other methods hanging around, have used that up as well. Have actually dropped back dosing and have manually been adding some soda ash, and some Triton Ca & Mg daily to stretch it a bit longer LOL.

djbetterly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just dropped Tim @ Triton another email, his previous email said this on July 30th.

"Core7 is in transit to UC now from Germany. I expect that by the end of the week they will have inventory, beginning of next week at the latest if customs clearance takes time."

OP
OP
PiscesPower

PiscesPower

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just dropped Tim @ Triton another email, his previous email said this on July 30th.

"Core7 is in transit to UC now from Germany. I expect that by the end of the week they will have inventory, beginning of next week at the latest if customs clearance takes time."
Thanks, I look forward to the reply. I certainly can understand customs taking a while for clearance.

Amoo

Professional Thread Derailer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, I look forward to the reply. I certainly can understand customs taking a while for clearance.

Wait you mean getting a white powder substance into the country could take a while? :p

Really hoping they get stock soon as well. I was told possibly beginning of September by a chat rep over the weekend. Made me a bit squeamish.

Solis Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It will never get here and if it’s get here it will be sold out in a few minutes.

Amoo

Professional Thread Derailer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It will never get here and if it’s get here it will be sold out in a few minutes.

All I take from everything I have seen and the 15 different answers from 15 different people is that right now nobody really knows, which as a consumer is extremely frustrating. We all just have to keep in mind that this was a stocking situation created by Triton as they made the decision to change their packaging a few times...etc. I do feel bad for the BRS guys, as they're the middle men, but it would be nice if we could get a legitimate answer from BRS from somebody who actually knows.

CDavmd

AstroReefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like I said.... water changes will be making a comeback. This is a debacle... I know the defenders will skewer me for this but if triton doesn’t get this fixed soon ( and it’s been quite a while already) it spells their death in the US market. people are starting to move on simply because their systems are at risk. It will not be by choice.... it’s just a practical reality.

OP
OP
PiscesPower

PiscesPower

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So that’s my concern. I aske d on 2 vendor forums. Sent a web form message and have gotten no input. That’s what bothers me the most to be quite honest. If I have information I can plan.

djbetterly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heres an update from Tim

"I am just received word that UC received their stock and are preparing it for distribution and retail now. BRS should have stock any day as well. Apologies for lack of specifics I am in a jungle literally."

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 55 77.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 5.6%

Back