Two eels look very bad following tank crash. need advice.

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all your help through this I do feel like my snowflake has a good shot since his appetite is starting to come back.

Whenever I QT multiple fish and lose one, I refocus all of my efforts into the survivor(s). I tell myself the one I lost didn't die for nothing because I will redouble my efforts to save his tankmates. Hope that helps.

OP
OP
Hotelbravo

Hotelbravo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the late update but the snowflake is doing great he is eating like a pig i have fed him everyday for about 3 weeks now. Still has minor muscle spasms but it adds character i guess. I have added quite a few fish and coral from a tank breakdown and everything is thriving. I finished my battle over dinoflagellates last month and have not seen it return yet.... all is looking up. My LFS called me yesterday saying their supplier had a golden tail moral for sale but I just made some big payments and didn't have the funds but I will get the next one for sure!!

OP
OP
Hotelbravo

Hotelbravo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I forgot to add that I retreated the snowflake in the methylene blue but left him in there for 7 days. He ate his first piece of food after returning back to the tank.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 43 20.8%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 151 72.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 4.8%
Back