Unknown eggs on my aquarium wall

cubeguy11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I recently noticed a patch of very small white eggs on my aquarium wall. According to my research they look like snail eggs but I want to get a second opinion, the only snails I have in my tank right now are Nassarius snails and I have noted in the past week or so that they have been unusually active during the day. Other that that I have a single pistol shrimp, one tuxedo urchin, and a pair or clownfish that have never had eggs before.
What do you guys think?

image.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hey all, I recently noticed a patch of very small white eggs on my aquarium wall. According to my research they look like snail eggs but I want to get a second opinion, the only snails I have in my tank right now are Nassarius snails and I have noted in the past week or so that they have been unusually active during the day. Other that that I have a single pistol shrimp, one tuxedo urchin, and a pair or clownfish that have never had eggs before.
What do you guys think?

image.jpg
Im thinking cerith. Most eggs ive seen in a while but dont expect them to hatch as they require cooler temps and often become caviar for tankmates

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 19 32.2%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 22 37.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 6.8%
Back