OP
I

impur

GO DUCKS!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So aquaculture meaning fresh and salt, small and large?

Sure!! Size certainly has no bearing on what we do. The main focus would be marine aquaculture, since that is basically what we do in keeping marine invertebrates. Propagating, trading/selling, and cultivating corals in a controlled environment....essentially mariculture. But I am setting up a FW planted tank here soon, and since a lot of us got our starts in FW it just makes sense to include that in our activities/discussions.

We are reefers!!! :D

BADXGILLEN

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy

looking forward to this being a sweet spot to talk reef with some of the locals and good old boys that are closer to home.My name is Bert and i am one of those Corvallis residents thats needs to get out and diversify :)

brog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Miles, I am back from Canada. We were waved quickly across the border. It always helps when you have not showered for 8 days, smell like sun block, fish and insect repellant!!!!

OP
OP
I

impur

GO DUCKS!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looking forward to this being a sweet spot to talk reef with some of the locals and good old boys that are closer to home.My name is Bert and i am one of those Corvallis residents thats needs to get out and diversify :)

Welcome Bert! I'm looking forward to that as well!

OP
OP
I

impur

GO DUCKS!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Miles, I am back from Canada. We were waved quickly across the border. It always helps when you have not showered for 8 days, smell like sun block, fish and insect repellant!!!!

haha awesome. Sounds like quite an adventure.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 39 19.8%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 146 74.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.6%
Back