• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Vortech mp40w

vipete1985

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
300$ cash

Used for 2 days in my tank and it was too strong...still have receipt from bulk reef supply

Vortech mp40w literally brandnew.....

Local pickup only 11791....New York...Long Island Area

Ilikefishies

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is that your final price? Im in Huntington and can pick up this weekend for the right price

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang Used for 2 days and still have receipt, How much cheaper do you want his to sell them, Free bump for a great price.

Ilikefishies

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just asking a question. They’re going for $325 brand new with warranties from dealers. I happened to roughly live around the corner from him so it’s a quick sale for someone who wants to only do local pick up.

OP
OP
vipete1985

vipete1985

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cash or I’ll just ship it back to BRS for that price with the restocking fee

CWR24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang Used for 2 days and still have receipt, How much cheaper do you want his to sell them, Free bump for a great price.

Just my take on things but I am surprised at what a lot of items sell for on here regardless of time used. But hey.....good for the sellers I suppose.
I will give things a look to see if I spot a great deal, but I have just said to heck with it most often and just buy new so I have the warranty and such.

Ecotech/AI for instance told me if I were to buy products on here that the warranty is only for the original buyer......correct me if I'm mistaken. Only a year on most things but at least it's something to fall back on.
So I was looking for led's recently and with some used lights your only saving maybe $25-50 per light on a $700 light?? You're already in deep as it is so I personally am going in the direction of buying new......which is what I did.

Can't fault the seller for getting what he can.......and yet you can't fault the buyer for trying to negotiate a better price right??

jose hernandez

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is my opinion dont know if others agree but heres mines a seller has a item for 4 sale and states only used for 7 months old but its like new if its 7 months old n you used it its used or they have a led 4 sale 4 months old but only ran it at 40% power its still used what does running a led at that percentage make any difference if any as far price it was being used the fact that they used makes it used most warranties apply only 2 the original buyer how would you really know how old the equipment your buying is fact once you buy its yours no matter what the sellers states unless he has that proof of purchase to validate it just my opinion mean no harm to anyone

Back