Weird light situation (help!)

bangoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought 4 giesmann t-5 bulbs today. Everything was good but one of the light bulb looked old and used. It had oxidation on the plug, looks like there are some weird build up at the ends of the bulb and was missing the "giesmann" logo. I hope my LFS believes me and give me another one. The packaging was not tampered. It looked like it was never opened.

tekken

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I returned a bulb to a LFS once after using it for a couple of minutes and not liking how it looked... they looked at me as if I was a fugitive, but finally gave in

ahayes13

In a reefin' haze
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well i would say try to take it and return it. but do it asap.

OP
OP
B

bangoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The guy who I spoke to on the phone was nice and told me that he'll take care of it (he's always nice and cool to deal with). The "other" guy that was there when I went to the store let me return it, but he was little rude. I tried to explain to him and he basically said "thank you" in a way that he wanted me to just get out. At least he didn't argue about it. I realized that these bulbs could be taken out w/o distroying the box when another employee there got another bulb out just to makesure it was the correct one before giving it to me. Overall they were all nice except that one guy. Now I dont even know if rest of my bulbs are 100% new. Oh well I'm not going to make a big fuss about it, but they did lose my bussiness. I bought few things there, and matter of fact I was suppose to buy a major tank set up from them next month, but I'll but it somewhere else. Thanks for all your recomendations

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 51 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 182 72.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.8%
Back