What-a-palooza??

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, the missus and I are planning a trip to the US. :star-struck: (... and possibly Canada as well!)

Basically, nothing is planned yet- we just want to go :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: While we're away, we want to go to one of those coral shows that you guys do so very, very well!

Which one is the biggest? Which one is the best? Which one is the one that you just can't miss?

Thats the question(s), isn't it?

Shoot! Where are we going on holiday? Let the lounge decide!

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, the missus and I are planning a trip to the US. :star-struck: (... and possibly Canada as well!)

Basically, nothing is planned yet- we just want to go :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: While we're away, we want to go to one of those coral shows that you guys do so very, very well!

Which one is the biggest? Which one is the best? Which one is the one that you just can't miss?

Thats the question(s), isn't it?

Shoot! Where are we going on holiday? Let the lounge decide!
Aquashella is the biggest but it also has freshwater and reptiles. The one in Dallas has drawn around 5000 to 6000 people from what I've heard. Compare that to Reefapalooza Dallas which had around 500 people last year, again what I've been told. It was the first year in Dallas so hoping that was the reason for low attendance. Dallas is over saturated with shows currently. In 2022 we had 8 shows and this year will have 6. Other than Aquashella and Reefapalooza attendance has been horrible. The last show I went to had maybe 50 people show up.

If I was choosing, I would go with Aquashella, but I'm also into freshwater. I would say to plan for one of the Florida or California shows if possible. They seem to get more vendors.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 53 31.5%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 45 26.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 56 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back