What am I?

• Thread starter inactive
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

inactive

View Badges
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum....

This thing has been growing slow in my tank for months... I thought it was an algae but it has a skeleton? what the heck?

Everyone calls its "Alienpenis"

P9070317.jpg

Jason edwards

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is rather odd looking. I want to say Macro but like you said the skelton is quite obvious. I dont really have any good imput :p

Last edited by a moderator:

SDguy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Caterpillar algae. It uses calcium, like halimeda, hence the white base to it.

OP
OP
I

inactive

View Badges
Caterpillar algae. It uses calcium, like halimeda, hence the white base to it.

That's what I was looking for. One of the homies mentioned that but I forgot what he called it.

Thanks!

Jason edwards

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please dont modify my posts. I could understand if I cursed but last I checked that wasnt a curse word. I didnt say anthing that kraylen wouldnt of found atleast moderatly amussing. I view kray as a friend and alittle banter doesnt hurt.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We moderate post to reflect the rules of our user agreement. I didnt edit the post, but PM me with what you said and we can go from there.

Jason edwards

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its not that big a deal. Kray just left himself wide open with the title and I couldnt resist calling him a name. I honestly havnt read the user agreement but if harmless banter is covered than im sorry.

OP
OP
I

inactive

View Badges
its not that big a deal. Kray just left himself wide open with the title and I couldnt resist calling him a name. I honestly havnt read the user agreement but if harmless banter is covered than im sorry.

Just remember D3m

Rev > CM

A lot of the stuff that goes on other places can't/won't go on here. Just think of it as the kids getting to eat at the adult table and use fancy dinnerware.

I am honored to be here.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well it's fine to mess around and make comments, just we want to hold to the standards of R2R being family friendly. In other words I want my daughter which is 10yrs old to be able to come on R2R and read without worrying about what she will read. :)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just remember D3m

Rev > CM

A lot of the stuff that goes on other places can't/won't go on here. Just think of it as the kids getting to eat at the adult table and use fancy dinnerware.

I am honored to be here.

Sorry to hijack your thread Kraylen, but your alright in my book man. Your funny as heck to go along with it. LOL! Adult Table? ROFLMBO!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Let's have a blast! Just family oriented. :)

TrekBear

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum....

This thing has been growing slow in my tank for months... I thought it was an algae but it has a skeleton? what the heck?

Everyone calls its "Alienpenis"

Kraylen, Geesh you are funny even being haved..:hammer: Glad to see you around and posting here... Miss some of your banter on the nr site. It appears you may become a post p!mp here too. Keep on smilin'!

Great looking photo of the macro there. You should send it to Jer! :)

L8R,
TrekBear

Last edited:

ZoaFan08

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So are there not only going to be 'I was banned from Reef Central' shirts but 'Banned by Reef2Reef' shirts? :p

divecj5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just be careful and keep your eye on the rock that the Neomeris is on. I had a nice little patch in my BC29 and it ended up covering every single inch of my rock and tank, even the back wall in certain parts. Took down the tank as a result and threw out all of the rock.

Just keep your eye on it.

OP
OP
I

inactive

View Badges
hahaha@this thread

I think Im gonna change my license plate...

California

BANNED

Just be careful and keep your eye on the rock that the Neomeris is on. I had a nice little patch in my BC29 and it ended up covering every single inch of my rock and tank, even the back wall in certain parts. Took down the tank as a result and threw out all of the rock.

Just keep your eye on it.

Oh I have been, I'm not too worried about it as its only grown 2 inchs in like 5 months. If I gets out of control I will cut it off.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 90 75.6%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 16 13.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back