What are some of your favorite fish you have in your aquarium

justinparker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a sailfin tang I'm guessing around 4 years of age, and he photo bombs all my photos.Every time I have my phone near my tank he will always fallow my phone. Everytime I'm doing maintenance in my tank he swims right by my hand the whole time without leaving my site, Not to mention I have to feed him by hand if I don't he will go nuts until I do. He has such a unique personality from my other fish I don't know if it's because I had him through all 2 crashes of my new 55 gallon or he's just one unique Sailfin Tang I couldn't have gotten luckier
559137c86b1fb326dcaa2645ba977fcc.jpg

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man, I can't even begin to pick. I am spoiled in that I love most of my fish and selected my favorites for my various tanks (see my signature).

I guess my idol is really cool because of how hard they are to keep

Eva Rose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20160520_105855.jpg
Whitetail Bristletooth-always picking on rocks & cruising the tank. Hits Nori clip when I approach tank.​
Pixy Hawkfish - catches pellets from my hand and will shimmy up to my finger to nestle against it
Love your sailfin tang.
Is that a Valentini puffer or a Mimic Saddle Puffer (filefish) in your tank? I can't see the dorsal find well enough to tell.

Maritimer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not hard to see why they're favored fish!

I've a particular fondness for my orange-back and Naoko's wrasses (though I love the other two as well!), the stately grace of my yellow watchman, and the bold confidence of the way my kole tang moves through the water. Both of the blennies are utterly charming, even though the starry is almost always nearly black and the midas can be a bit of a jerk sometimes. Absolutely adore the brilliant blue-and-yellow flash of the azure damsels, but hate their attitude toward new fish - for some unknown reason, the Naoko's espcially.

A week or two back, a perceptive young man told me that I must never say aloud "That one's my favorite", as that would be the next one targeted by disease, or the next one to find a hole in the top of the tank or . . .

~Bruce

P.S. - Kaysneezye, that orange coral your regal is swimming over, is that a setosa? It's pretty cool-looking!

Kaysneezye

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not hard to see why they're favored fish!

I've a particular fondness for my orange-back and Naoko's wrasses (though I love the other two as well!), the stately grace of my yellow watchman, and the bold confidence of the way my kole tang moves through the water. Both of the blennies are utterly charming, even though the starry is almost always nearly black and the midas can be a bit of a jerk sometimes. Absolutely adore the brilliant blue-and-yellow flash of the azure damsels, but hate their attitude toward new fish - for some unknown reason, the Naoko's espcially.

A week or two back, a perceptive young man told me that I must never say aloud "That one's my favorite", as that would be the next one targeted by disease, or the next one to find a hole in the top of the tank or . . .

~Bruce

P.S. - Kaysneezye, that orange coral your regal is swimming over, is that a setosa? It's pretty cool-looking!
Yes it is and thanks

All Delight

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All my fish are my favorite. LOL

Hawaiian Flame Wrasse Pair
Rhomboid Wrasse
Joculator Angel
Purple Tang
Lemon Peel Mimic Tang
Leopard Wrasse
Chaoti Wrasse
Earli Wrasse
Ventralis Anthias
Phantom Clown
Bali Helmet Clown Pair

Wish I had (Unless I get that 280 I won't try these):
Achillies Tang (had but died)
Regal Angel
Bandit Angel
Gold Rim Tang (had but died)

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back