What are some of your favorite fish you have in your aquarium

reefaland310

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have them for about a year now. Not a pain at all. The female is a little protective but nothing to worry about

Rudyg308

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my favorites

image.jpeg

caity

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I absolutely love my marine betta, he is gorgeous and usually hiding but he's an awesome member of my community. He gobbled some peppermint shrimp but they were killing my nems so it was kinda nice.

My engineer goby is adorable, he's like having an eel that isn't trying to eat my fish. I've lost a few corals because they fall and I am not willing to rip my tank apart for small frags that I neglected to glue down. I can hand feed him too so that's pretty fun.

My flame hawk has the best personality add scoots around the whole tank. He's so aware of me and always trying to check me out.

They're just my personal top 3

caity

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I absolutely love my marine betta, he is gorgeous and usually hiding but he's an awesome member of my community. He gobbled some peppermint shrimp but they were killing my nems so it was kinda nice.

My engineer goby is adorable, he's like having an eel that isn't trying to eat my fish. I've lost a few corals because they fall and I am not willing to rip my tank apart for small frags that I neglected to glue down. I can hand feed him too so that's pretty fun.

My flame hawk has the best personality add scoots around the whole tank. He's so aware of me and always trying to check me out.

They're just my personal top 3

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not hard to see why they're favored fish!

I've a particular fondness for my orange-back and Naoko's wrasses (though I love the other two as well!), the stately grace of my yellow watchman, and the bold confidence of the way my kole tang moves through the water. Both of the blennies are utterly charming, even though the starry is almost always nearly black and the midas can be a bit of a jerk sometimes. Absolutely adore the brilliant blue-and-yellow flash of the azure damsels, but hate their attitude toward new fish - for some unknown reason, the Naoko's espcially.

A week or two back, a perceptive young man told me that I must never say aloud "That one's my favorite", as that would be the next one targeted by disease, or the next one to find a hole in the top of the tank or . . .

~Bruce

P.S. - Kaysneezye, that orange coral your regal is swimming over, is that a setosa? It's pretty cool-looking!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 42 31.1%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 25.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 48 35.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back