What does it take to become a modorator on r2r?

smitten with ocean life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i dont mean to highjack this thread (maybe there is a better place to ask) but can anyone tell me what the different colored zeros and rating score mean under a persons thread? i have never been able to figure it out...

Doctorgori

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i dont mean to highjack this thread (maybe there is a better place to ask) but can anyone tell me what the different colored zeros and rating score mean under a persons thread? i have never been able to figure it out...
it has something to do with your buying/selling rates …I’ve never seen anyone walk around with even 1 neg …Although what color is negative I dunno lol

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i dont mean to highjack this thread

I already did it. Sorry OP!
king of queens train GIF by TV Land

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I asked the Mods to add this question to the frequently asked questions thread, so maybe we get an answer. I heard one once, but I forgot what they said.

@revhtree Has a 1 score in his Green Box. I think that is because he's a great guy, like in#1? :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes::cool:

JGT

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I asked the Mods to add this question to the frequently asked questions thread, so maybe we get an answer. I heard one once, but I forgot what they said.

@revhtree Has a 1 score in his Green Box. I think that is because he's a great guy, like in#1? :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes::cool:
The 1 is code for $100 bill.

OP
OP
randomfishdude

randomfishdude

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I came back to a surprise. I figured I would come back to people ridiculing me for trying to ask how to become mod.

For the record. I doubt a highschooler would make a good moderator. Reef 2 reef would become: reef (thats) 2 polluted. (W/ toxic people)

I asked the Mods to add this question to the frequently asked questions thread, so maybe we get an answer. I heard one once, but I forgot what
I feel like that is a really good idea. I was surprised it wasn't before.

Also if anyone wants to ask odd questions do so. Nobody is hijacking this thread.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 21.0%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 165 72.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 5.2%
Back