What is your favorite movie of all time?

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On a side note, who has seen the new IT movie, and what did you think of it?
Just saw it last night and I have to say, as a fan of the original, this one definitely exceeded my expectations. It was well done and I really enjoyed it!

dricc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just saw it last night and I have to say, as a fan of the original, this one definitely exceeded my expectations. It was well done and I really enjoyed it!
I want to see it. I read the book when it first came out many years ago. Love Stephen King.

GoPitt88

Pitt Basketball is BACK!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I took my step-son to see IT last weekend and thought it was awesome. Funny AND scary! The kids were good actors for the most part. And the clown was creepy as heck!
180fd2f1025c607d9996e492d8278825.jpeg

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I took my step-son to see IT last weekend and thought it was awesome. Funny AND scary! The kids were good actors for the most part. And the clown was creepy as heck!
I went with my wife to see it, and her eyes stayed behind her hands for most of it lol

2Wheelsonly

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Between the acting, the writing, the theme, director and amazing dialog and technique. I'd say the perfect movie (for me) was Inglourious Basterds; a true masterpiece!

It's hard to say there is a true number one, so many to choose from but these days I tend to flock to directors vs movies. Don't care the theme, a good director makes a good movie period.

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just saw the new Kingsmen movie. I gotta say I LOVED IT! nothing will beat that church scene from the first movie, but this one was awesome as well!!

Back