What would you like to improve with your reef tank?

Reefdiculous22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We all love our reef tanks that we have, and are always looking for ways to improve it. I am wondering what is it that you want to improve with your tank? Maybe it is adding new livestock to it, new equipment, or even getting a bigger tank. Curious to know everyone's input!
I would like to get to the place of very consistent parameters so eventually I can get acropora
We all love our reef tanks that we have, and are always looking for ways to improve it. I am wondering what is it that you want to improve with your tank? Maybe it is adding new livestock to it, new equipment, or even getting a bigger tank. Curious to know everyone's input!

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
lighting, and flow. i do want to remake my sump with 1 less compartment, in order to make my refugium larger.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d like to add an extra foot to my tank and have the dream tank in the plan (a Cade Classic Reef 1500). Now just the question of when do I pull the trigger, the latest will be next year. And hopefully this will not only add the length but also a lot more depth, currently I’m at 48”x24”x18” but the cade is 59”x28”x24” so maybe my dream tang is in the future (Although I probably won’t have an Achilles for another few years knowing my love for tilefish and wrasses).

FrugalReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Stylo and Montis that grow like weeds. I want the rest of my SPS to grow like them, like yesterday.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 47 21.2%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 161 72.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 5.0%
Back