Where to buy?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CloudReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, where can I buy Fauna Marin pro salt and other products in the USA? Preferably online.

Thanks!

SpyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moat of the popular online stores sell it. Brs, topshelf aquatics, saltwateraquarium.com, and I think premiumaquatics.com

OP
OP
C

CloudReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BRS, TSA don't carry the salt. :(

Saltwateraquarium has been out of stock for months (maybe longer?) and last time I asked they didn't know when they'd get more. Same with premiumaquatics.

I have checked several other places as well, to the same result.

There is a Canadian place that appears to have it in stock but the feedback from buyers is pretty bad and I don't trust that they actually have it.

SpyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BRS, TSA don't carry the salt. :(

Saltwateraquarium has been out of stock for months (maybe longer?) and last time I asked they didn't know when they'd get more. Same with premiumaquatics.

I have checked several other places as well, to the same result.

There is a Canadian place that appears to have it in stock but the feedback from buyers is pretty bad and I don't trust that they actually have it.
Do you mean tropic marin pro reef salt?

OP
OP
C

CloudReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coralvue shows a bunch of retailers in Colorado, don't know if any of them are close to you or if they offer shipping.
I contacted em all, many don't even know who Fauna Marin is. I think coralvue just lists everyone who has a wholesale account with them regardless of what they carry. :/

Pod_01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which one out of curiosity?

Is it these guys?
1714667625160.jpeg

They are the main supplier/ distributor of FM in Canada.

If they don’t have it then there is supply issues. I am not sure if they ship to US.

OP
OP
C

CloudReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which one out of curiosity?

Is it these guys?
1714667625160.jpeg

They are the main supplier/ distributor of FM in Canada.

If they don’t have it then there is supply issues. I am not sure if they ship to US.
Yep that's it. I almost checked out and saw they do appear to ship to the US. I might take a chance on it as I'm getting low on salt. We'll see, pretty happy with TM Pro just wanted a hair more alk.

Thanks!

Pod_01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep that's it. I almost checked out and saw they do appear to ship to the US. I might take a chance on it as I'm getting low on salt. We'll see, pretty happy with TM Pro just wanted a hair more alk.

Thanks!
They are the go to for FM and GHL in Canada and I do use them.
As long as you are ok with less than 5 star service they are ok. By Canadian standards they are no better or worse compared to the other online reef related providers.

I always get the items eventually but some unique items do take sweet time to get here. Maybe email them about the availability and shipping to US.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 20 15.5%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 59 45.7%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 44 34.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back