which ATS scrubber and why?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Zohar78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I kept hearing about the 160 tank having an ATS on it, and so i was wandering which size ats, why and how you set it up? Im guessing with 6 cubes of food a day, BRS used a cw-200? I bought a cw-100 during the thanksgiving sale, and it was a little bit of challenge to decide on because im going to use it on my 40 breeder till i get the last couple things needed to get my 130g up. So tried not to super oversized it but still wanted something to help out till then.

Also this could be a decent ask brs video, because it can be a little noisy at the recommended flow levels it seems.

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I kept hearing about the 160 tank having an ATS on it, and so i was wandering which size ats, why and how you set it up? Im guessing with 6 cubes of food a day, BRS used a cw-200? I bought a cw-100 during the thanksgiving sale, and it was a little bit of challenge to decide on because im going to use it on my 40 breeder till i get the last couple things needed to get my 130g up. So tried not to super oversized it but still wanted something to help out till then. Also this could be a decent ask brs video, because it can be a little noisy at the recommended flow levels it seems.

We have a scrubber (CW-100) on the Red Sea studio tank that is behind me in my videos, but the BRS160 hasn't had one on it before. We have a massive mass of chaeto and a Kessil H1200 for the 160. :)

The Red Sea Max-S 400 with the scrubber is right at 105gal and works very well at managing the several cubes that we feed it daily.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back