Who loves Mini Carpet Nems??

• Thread starter inactive
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

inactive

View Badges
I do...

Just got these beasts in... have not even put them into the tank yet, just chillin in the plastic dish saying... "I'm awesome"

whiteringmini.jpg

and...

rainbowminicarpet.jpg

:D

OP
OP
I

inactive

View Badges
You love them. They love you, they want to eat your baby cards :D

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are pretty sweet creatures......Extreme corals has been getting some colors I have never seen before like Blue, Navy blue etc......I had one about 6 years ago model citizen grew up to be about 8" across....

TopNotchCorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought you said you needed to buy some LED's????:tongue:.......never mind,you probably didnt have to pay for these

OP
OP
I

inactive

View Badges
They are pretty sweet creatures......Extreme corals has been getting some colors I have never seen before like Blue, Navy blue etc......I had one about 6 years ago model citizen grew up to be about 8" across....

Yeah, I love them since they can look like yumas... but not die overnight.... except there is a price you pay by keeping them as well. haha

OP
OP
I

inactive

View Badges
I thought you said you needed to buy some LED's????:tongue:.......never mind,you probably didnt have to pay for these

All trade.... I also traded for 150g worth of salt and B-ionic 2 part handle status... CHEA!!!

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I love them since they can look like yumas... but not die overnight.... except there is a price you pay by keeping them as well. haha

Yea talk about price....I had a Red Head Elegant Pseudochromis when they fist cam on the scene paid $100+ for it......Put the Mini Maxi in and everything was good for about a year and I noticed the Red Head was gone.....All I found was a ball of bones about 3 days later below the anemone.....Needless to say I traded it away after that and got a new Red Head which is still in the tank today.

OP
OP
I

inactive

View Badges
I had a bunch of them, but I murdered them all in a fit of joy.

ladyreefer1983

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a mini red carpet from atl...i have 2 now...one halfway ate my picasso clownfish(pull it out before it can cause damage to the mini carpet)..was a horrible sight...i have a picture...really horrible:neutral:

NaClCrocodile

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ luisse25 Pics or it didn't happen :wink:. Oh, and I'll totally take it off your hands if you'd like.

ladyreefer1983

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here it is...i miss my picasso...i didnt really blamed my mini cause my picasso was weak...healing from being sick..probably got stuck in the nem and dont have enough energy to swim away..
DSC00533.jpg

ladyreefer1983

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its fine its been a month or so..im over it...things happen...i guess mini carpets are aggressive too..

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.9%
Back