Who Snagged the GB Jupiter Palys the other Night off eBaY!! The Krak Look-A-Likes!!

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just like with every other forum on the web No matter what its about, Your going to have the people that just like to talk trash. I very recently got into big money corals, and I don't have much $ so it takes saving and dedication to get them. But when I wasn't Crazy for Corals I wasn't runnning around on the web talking trash about others spending High amounts on Coral. It's just the immature people that have nothing else to do with their day.
very true when I was a noob I had the same thought process oh these guys are crazy spending so much on chalices but only a few month into Reefing I noticed the higher end stuff was calling my name. Those higher end pieces have 10times better color and much nicer to look at IMO. So I started to collect and never looked back. It ain't cheap but than again in life what's good that's not cheap. Glad to see a lot of reefers stand up and voice there opinions on here. There's always those that hate and those that appreciate :bigsmile:

tuna_bullet

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
krakatoa

CSC_0426.jpg

emerald525

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Queen_Krak.jpg
GB Jupiter/Queen Kraks
Krakatoa.jpg
GB Original Krak
Master_Krakatoa.jpg
GB Master Krak

These are some Gorgeous Palys!!

I really really love the Master Krak. I bet that bright green skirt and gold speckles just look amazing in the tank. This is my favorite right now of the high ends. I don't have a tank up but live very close to Golden Basket. I seriously just need to stop by and get my coral fix. Thanks for posting the pictures!

I also agree with the haters. If people want to spend the money and they have it, I don't see the problem. It's nice that these rare amazing corals are valued so. It means people will do their best to take care of them!

emerald525

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GB has a walk-in spot!?

If you buy on ebay and live locally to his store you can go in and pick up your order to save on shipping. You have to give him the heads up and let him know when you are coming.

mnat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Duke, when you get the comp shots up, can you throw in the wwc pink krak. Just curious.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 67 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back