WIN 2 MACNA TICKETS!! FULL Conference passes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spsgtr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It'd be a great way to meet all the R2R celebrities and to learn a lot more about reefing.

Macropora

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Given the opportunity, I would love to attend MACNA and see what's like to be in the largest Marine Aquarium Conference in North America and learn from others in the hobby.

stunreefer

Reef Hugger
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Given the opportunity, I would love to attend MACNA and see what's like to be in the largest Marine Aquarium Conference in North America and learn from others in the hobby.
+1

The all purpose +1 brings good luck to those that abide :D

donkeys4hire

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have any other reason than to look at cool corals. Is this a best answer or random drawing?

seafansar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've always wanted to go to MACNA! And this one is located really close to me and on my birthday (Sept. 3rd)! :p

joecoastie

Go Hokies!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This hobbie is all about learning and what a better place to go and learn and pass on learning. Not to mention all the cool corals all up close and in living colors.

Salty D

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
105.jpg

self explanitory

holdendaniel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
best post to deserve tickets

the reason why i should be given the tickets:there are no good lfs in my 60mile radius and me and other reefer are wanting to try and open a store/tank fabrication. going to this conference would give us both a very learning experience on the new items availble to the market. :tongue:

MountainReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to go to MACNA for the same reason everyone here wants to go to MACNA. We are all reef addicts, and MACNA is like a one time per year amusement park for us. You should pick me because unlike most on this forum, I'm a poor college kid, and I can't afford to go otherwise. I live and breathe saltwater aquariums. They take up a full 5% of my living space, and including buckets, extra supplies, and other tank related items, probably quite a bit more. I watch my tanks (55 sps, 46 mixed reef, 20 gallon mantis shrimp) all day, and I am routinely disappointed when the lights go out. Last year, I raised an octopus briareus from ~4 months til senescence. I was probably closer to my octopus than any human at the time. I'm incredibly interested in coral farming as a career, and I could see myself following through with that. I want to see what that world is about. I want to meet the major players in the industry, and I want to see the incredible line up of speakers they have scheduled. I soak up information like a sponge. Feed me.

pciscott

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MACNA is the Great Barrier Reef of my life and I want to dive in and enjoy every bit of it!

Macimage

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've always wanted to attend MACNA and Florida would be a wonderful vacation destination.

Barra-aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
why i want to go to MACNA simple..... because im from far away, Puerto Rico, never been in a MACNA convention....and it does not matter what, i will go this year...and im going to feel like a little boy again..around the big fish in the hobby...im tire of earing if you can't swim with the big fish, stay on the poorch..well not this time.....i will not stay on the poorch

NoHooks

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hearing about it is one thing - seeing is believing! I've never been and everything I've read says it's awesome.

blueridgereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to go because I'm new to this hobby and I'd like to learn more. Also, as a teenager, the idea that I'll be able to travel to another one of these in the near future is probably not going to happen, so I'd like to go while it's outside my backdoor.

BigC07

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to MACNA would be like going to the World Series but in the fish/aquarium world. I have never been to either one so you got to start somewhere :bigsmile:

reefervet

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to go to MACNA because I've never been to any type of conference with such a large gathering of fellow hobbyists and reef vendors. It would also give me an opportunity to visit my brother's family, including my newborn niece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 33 19.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 129 75.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.5%
Back