World Wide Corals Tax CRAZE LIVE SALE 2016!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

NealH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The last one is suppose to be jason fox sunset stylocoeniella but as of now Dont look like the pic so not sure anyone have a frag of this

20160308_193150.jpg

It's hard to see a sunset stylo in that pic even if it's not colored up. The centers in the sunset are supposed to be red/orange. That looks almost like it could be a leptastrea or a psammocora, but I'm no expert.

Last edited:

tankaholic

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
will be my bedtime story tonight... lol So how many do you have over your 72? Think a single 26hd would work for a 40gal breeder bounce mushroom tank? We got the orengji bounce from live sale, and the toxic bounce from WWC

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
will be my bedtime story tonight... lol So how many do you have over your 72? Think a single 26hd would work for a 40gal breeder bounce mushroom tank? We got the orengji bounce from live sale, and the toxic bounce from WWC
Two. Maybe look at the 52 hd

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha! Nice to put a face to the name!
So true, nice meeting you. I am going to play fish tank all this afternoon. first task is to glue some new corals in place.

RobinsonReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys just wanted to give a shout out to Chris and the @WWC crew! I got my replacements in today and am beyond happy. Chris informed me they were out of watermelon chalice frags and they were waiting on some new ones to heal still, so he graciously allowed me to swap out to another chalice. I chose the oil spill chalice and am loving that choice. He also threw in a free ORA neon birds nest! All the new guys look really amazing and are acclimating well! Thanks again Chris and @WWC! Looking forward to doing business with you guys again!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 74 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 71 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back