WOW!! That was interesting!!!!!!

Steph1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been trying to introduce my clowns to an anenome with no luck at all. I thought I would get youtube on my phone of a clown hosting an anenome make it full screen anf place my phone screen against the glass..................................OMG WHAT A REACTION!!!!!!!!!o_O it immediately went pshyco and moved in a way I have never seen it before. It started hosting everything! My Torch, my hammer just about everything. I am guessing that it was panicked or something and its primal brain needed safety/protection of a coral. I stopped after about 12 seconds to have a think about if I can use this as a tool to acheive my goal. I need to have a think now;):)

Mono

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My clowns always seem to have a roving eye and host with whoever has the best offer that night. Sometimes with the goni, sometimes with the nem,

I was thinking of doing what you are suggesting but I decided to leave well enough alone.

I like your experiment. Good hypothesis.

Dom

Full Time Reef Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never owned a clown that didn't host a Nem within a day or two of putting them together.

OP
OP
S

Steph1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dom that is uncommon.......period, look at all the videos on youtube about trying to get an anenome to host clowns. Lots on the subject
Someone else try the experiment to replicate?

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 120 42.6%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 97 34.4%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 45 16.0%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 15 5.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.8%
Back