WWC amazing new zoas I got

duke4130

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is up with all the bashing!!! No need for that **** here... I think it is a cool polyp... I don't understand the reason for people going into someone else's thread to start talking **** or putting down something that the new owner is happy about. Josh nice pick up!!! Definitely a nice polyp and I wouldn't mine getting my hands on one.

RichieT

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is up with all the bashing!!! No need for that **** here... I think it is a cool polyp... I don't understand the reason for people going into someone else's thread to start talking **** or putting down something that the new owner is happy about. Josh nice pick up!!! Definitely a nice polyp and I wouldn't mine getting my hands on one.

Agreed. I'll be picking up my polyp at RAP

seancc317

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those pink kraks are a sick pickup. Congrats Josh you make us all more envious then we already are. I'm brand new on here and am already obsessed with zoas after seeing your tank and a few others. Just don't have the budget to support that obsession. So thanks a lot! Lol

mnat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't believe negret bought something and then put it on eBay. How dare he. It's like he is trying to make money or something. What is even worse is that he sells the same zoas that his friends also have and they take pictures of them and post them on R2R to show off their new finds. What's happening to this hobby.

Next thing you know. Somebody will rename a zoa that's been out for a year and charge a ridiculous price for it and claim that it is super rare and that no one else has it. Geez.

::sarcasm::

Please go on, I have not heard this before.

Looking forward to the pink krak up here in jersey. Nice pics josh

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back