the rest of the stuff i got from wwc whites and blues
10162837495_bbbd46bc68_b.jpg

10127829705_c49135c141_b.jpg

10235515446_d4c1a90a5d_b.jpg

10235421114_152aff8e54_b.jpg

10235422214_f524a0744f_b.jpg

10127828865_20962a36f0_b.jpg

10162722924_24eec36e9c_b.jpg

Lovin em all...especially the 4th one, very God of War-ish!

tuna_bullet

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice Josh just bought a bunch of stuff from vic today at RAP got twizzlers, those super bright green ones, those other unreleased green with orange ring, more pink krakatoa, a jawbreaker the size of a coke can, 2 extreme black ice clowns :^)

those green looking jawbreakers are sick so glad we grabbed a whole colony we grabbed a whole colony, could not resist we got the twizzlers also....also Vivd has the twizzlers under a diff name but the same zoa....

JVI90gREEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to name those oompa loompa androids but theres like 5 names for them already lol

Haha...never heard of that happening, strange! I feel like the name game for Z/P's is survival of the fittest...whoever comes up with the most clever or the name that people seem to gravitate to is usually the one that sticks. Have at it buddy!

Bubbles_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looks like the hype photo of those palys CB whatevers sold for 230.00 plus dollars...on ebay. you guys do great hyping the corals you guys get. I love it!!!!

OP
OP
joshporksandwich

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The reason why I'm buying from r2r vendors is so you guys have a place to purchase and get zoos shipped to you. So if you like something you can have access to it without having to spend thousands driving to my house to get it. Stay tunned for PZ awesomeness and reefkoi. Hype? Don't know what you guys are hating about lol.

tuna_bullet

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The reason why I'm buying from r2r vendors is so you guys have a place to purchase and get zoos shipped to you. So if you like something you can have access to it without having to spend thousands driving to my house to get it. Stay tunned for PZ awesomeness and reefkoi. Hype? Don't know what you guys are hating about lol.

lol....i love the hookups...these are zoas i would normally not know about....way too many haters....keep the picks coming...i hope to have your kind of hookups someday...until then i will keep stalking your thread..Thanks Josh

socal619

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

im not hating if your talking about me, im just saying whatever you take pictures of cornbred is selling. why pay thousands to go to you when almost everything you have cornbred sells and ships, is that not true? which is probably why you dont ship

OP
OP
joshporksandwich

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im not hating if your talking about me, im just saying whatever you take pictures of cornbred is selling. why pay thousands to go to you when almost everything you have cornbred sells and ships, is that not true? which is probably why you dont ship
So defensive lol. I wasn't talking about anyone but if the shoe fits!

socal619

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha just saying man, I'm jealous if anything not hating. Wish I had hook ups to get stuff that's not on the site :/ wish aquasd was getting some new crazy zoas, last time I went was disappointed. There more Sps, chalices, scolys.

OP
OP
joshporksandwich

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha just saying man, I'm jealous if anything not hating. Wish I had hook ups to get stuff that's not on the site :/ wish aquasd was getting some new crazy zoas, last time I went was disappointed. There more Sps, chalices, scolys.

I get a lot of pms from people asking me if I'm Rich negret and I think its funny. All my friends use my pics to sell and I don't mind. I own a copier company and I work a lot. I don't have time to ship. I sell local to pay for my addiction not for profit.

socal619

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get a lot of pms from people asking me if I'm Rich negret and I think its funny. All my friends use my pics to sell and I don't mind. I own a copier company and I work a lot. I don't have time to ship. I sell local to pay for my addiction not for profit.

well Rich Negret :xd: if you expand your scope, more sales, more money to fuel your addiction lol

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back