Yellow rainbow BTA

Bayoureef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought this BTA on eBay tonight. I like the name yellow rainbow, maybe it will be the next sunburst, inferno, or flame. This is the sellers picture and name. I have bought others BTAs from him before that were nice so I am excited to see this one in my tank. I will post a picture when I receive it.

bucksfan1976

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
those are awesome, from experience dont be suprised when you get it , it might not be as colorful since it will be stressed from shipping. After a couple weeks it will be this vibrant.... Congrats on a absolutely beautiful anemone.

monkiboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
in regards to the others that you bought from him, did the photo represent well what you received? who did you buy this one from on ebay? when will you be receiving it? g'luck!

OP
OP
Bayoureef

Bayoureef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
in regards to the others that you bought from him, did the photo represent well what you received? who did you buy this one from on ebay? when will you be receiving it? g'luck!
The seller was lareefs. I thought the pictures in the past were good representatives of the anemones I have purchased, but this is the best picture of all that I have purchased from him. The large BTA in my avatar is from the same seller on eBay.

11f150

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this from LA reefs last week. This is in my tank. Picture was taken with my iphone which isn't great, mostly all white lights on here.
AC1056CA-0F43-476E-A662-643F96615DF1-13047-000008336521228E_zps55022186.jpg

Last edited:

childress5tyler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought this BTA on eBay tonight. I like the name yellow rainbow, maybe it will be the next sunburst, inferno, or flame. This is the sellers picture and name. I have bought others BTAs from him before that were nice so I am excited to see this one in my tank. I will post a picture when I receive it.

Wow, hope it stays that color!

Smnparish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful! Great find! I ordered some from LAreefs a while ago...ordered the 3 pack of rare BTAs. Recieved three great rainbows, one of which was as bright as a neon sign and had black streaks on the tentacles. Also included a freebie 2" yellow with pink tips one!

IAMC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I'm curious whether these flame, sunburst, rainbows, etc were photoshopped? Never seen one in person so I checked on youtube and none of the videos show it looking this gorgeous. Can you provide a video when you receive the bta to convince me it really does look like the picture? Or anyone else that has one willing to show a video? Great pix by the way

monkiboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Or anyone else that has one willing to show a video? Great pix by the way
i'm a nem maniac and i really like the ones you mentioned but like you say, it's tough to find the ones that actually look like the photos vendors post. i've had luck with a few now and they cost a whole lot but when you get 'em and they look better than the photo...well there's nothing like that! here's a video - i've had this one a little over six months now...

[video=youtube;A5Yczeuiey8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5Yczeuiey8[/video]

Ditzy3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love that one... I am addicted to nems. My goal is one day to have nice big tank full of colorful nems..
My favorite one right now is my c/w lemon drop, hard to take care of but I aclimated him in my dt. He is happy, eats like a lil pig and growing bigger every day.

IAMC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i'm a nem maniac and i really like the ones you mentioned but like you say, it's tough to find the ones that actually look like the photos vendors post. i've had luck with a few now and they cost a whole lot but when you get 'em and they look better than the photo...well there's nothing like that! here's a video - i've had this one a little over six months now...

[video=youtube;A5Yczeuiey8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5Yczeuiey8[/video]

Now we're talkin' business! lol. Thanks for the video. Didn't really believe all the photos I see online because of photoshop but videos don't lie, I think. Off topic but have you tried darwin clowns instead of orange clowns? Black on orange would be nicer than orange on orange. Nem looks nice!

IAMC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love that one... I am addicted to nems. My goal is one day to have nice big tank full of colorful nems..
My favorite one right now is my c/w lemon drop, hard to take care of but I aclimated him in my dt. He is happy, eats like a lil pig and growing bigger every day.

Got video?

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 64 32.0%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 53 26.5%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 41 20.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 40 20.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back