OP
OP
that one fish girl

that one fish girl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi so I have had a yellow watchman goby for about 1 1/2 years now and for the past weeks I have not been able to find him (I have not picked up the rocks to look) so I was wondering if I should be worried. The yellow watchman goby has a pistol shrimp with him and there is a green mandarin fish as well as a lawnmower blennie.
Thanks!

OP
OP
that one fish girl

that one fish girl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi so I have had a yellow watchman goby for about 1 1/2 years now and for the past weeks I have not been able to find him (I have not picked up the rocks to look) so I was wondering if I should be worried. The yellow watchman goby has a pistol shrimp with him and there is a green mandarin fish as well as a lawnmower blennie.
Thanks!
Hi! I just found my yellow watchman goby and he is great!!!! Thanks for all the replies!!!!!!!

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks!
Welcome to R2R
Welcome to R2R.JPG

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks!

Welcome! Glad you joined. I've heard stories of MUCH larger fish disappearing in people's tanks, only to show back up again... so glad for you and your goby it showed back up again, too!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Last edited:

powers2001

started reefing 1999
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@that one fish girl I would check in your sump, or HOB filter if you have those. I had the same YWG go down my overflow three times into my sump?!? We welcome you to R2R !!!! We're just one big happy family here!!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 23.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 31.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 8.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%

Back