Yet another new guy :)

WhoWars

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all... longtime R2R reader, first-time poster :). Currently, I have a 75G FOWLR tank which is all community fish (aside from one panther grouper that's going to be moved eventually), a 60G predator tank (which was originally purchased for the grouper, but he's a pain to catch) and a 20G FOWLR community tank. I'm from the Charlotte area in North Carolina.

My livestock:

75G: 1 Niger Trigger, 1 Foxface Rabbitfish, 1 Rock Beauty, 1 Naso Tang, 1 Sailfin Tang, 2 Clownfish, 3 Orange Lyretails, 2 BTAs, 1 Pather Grouper, 1 Mandarin Goby, 2 Scooter Gobies, 1 Lawnmower Blenny, 2 Pajama Cardinals and the usual CUC (snails, hermits, 2 pencil urchins, etc). In my fuge, I have a sand sifting sea star, and a rose pincushion urchin.

60G: 1 Austrailian Harlequin Tusk, 1 Huma Huma Trigger, 1 Maroon Clown, 1 Yellow Tang, 2 Hawaiian Snowflake Eeels, 2 HUGE Brittle Sea Stars, and 1 lonely Mexican Turbo Snail (who's also huge).

20G: 1 Black Occilaris, 1 Coral Beauty, 1 Lawnmower Blenny, 3 Blue Chromis, 2 Bangi Cardinals, a Sand Sifting Sea Star, 1 lone little horseshoe crab (he's coming out eventually) and a freshwater molly (he's been acclimated to saltwater) and the usual CUC.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and thanks for saying hello :) Be sure to share pictures of those tanks with us, we go crazy for pictures ;)
3mt5io1pcxhc.gif
#WelcometoR2R

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Wow that’s a lot of fish for tanks those sizes! Pics? :)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 23.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 57 32.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back