Your Review Of Icecap ATO ?

ciscomania

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got one and I think it works great. For the price I don't think there is ATO that's better than this one. Even if the price was little higher I think I would get the Icecap ATO over any other ones available. I've had Hydor Smart Level Controller, Autoaqua Smart , and Elos ATO and hands down Icecap is the best. Get it, u won't regret it.

OP
OP
427HISS

427HISS

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's between Ice Cap and Tunze.

Any con's so far or wish it had something different ?
How long have you had it ?

ciscomania

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i've had for little over a month. No cons so far but it's only been a month but I really like it. You can go wrong buying the tunze but I just went with icecap cuz it was cheaper.

theMerchant

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had mine for less than a month and it die. Contacting CoralVue for RMA at the moment.

All the lighs are off, when unplug and plug, lights come on then off.

When it was working it did the job. But now im worried about reliability. My old ATO was based off a relay and float switches. They need one with a solid state relay and optical sensors!

Reef 450

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you've tried one, let me know what your review is.

I had mine for a bit over 2 weeks. I did a full unboxing and followed by a review video on YouTube. You can search it under Alex Kotler.
Overall I think it's a good product, not great. I saw a bunch of review videos on it but I felt like it was missing some info. So I made my own. At the end of the day I feel like you can't get much better for the money.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back