YourReef 19 Year Anniversary Free Frag Live Sale Saturday July 15th!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

thatotherblkguy701

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Screenshot_20230715_084708_Chrome.jpg

It says 2 different prices for how much you will have to pay for a regular price coral to get the $10 or less coral or am i missing something

Fishtitious

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a few frags from your website yesterday and paid the usual $39.99 shipping fee. I also pre-paid for a shipping module for today's event to get the discount rate. If I end up getting items today, can I use the discount shipping and get a credit or refund for the higher shipping fee? Thx.

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a few frags from your website yesterday and paid the usual $39.99 shipping fee. I also pre-paid for a shipping module for today's event to get the discount rate. If I end up getting items today, can I use the discount shipping and get a credit or refund for the higher shipping fee? Thx.
Yes you can get a refund on the more expensive shipping.

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Screenshot_20230715_084708_Chrome.jpg

It says 2 different prices for how much you will have to pay for a regular price coral to get the $10 or less coral or am i missing something

By the way thank you for reeding all that! plus catching our mistake!

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok....So a slight issue over here. :rolleyes: My Team Member who handles making the spreadsheet so we can post 10 Corals every 10 Minutes with the pricing and link to the Sale item is MIA. Im trying to figure out the next best option......Would you guys and gals like me to just make everything available on the site right now and bypass the long Live Sale structured format?
Otherwise I can try to make a spreadsheet on the fly and post Coral every 15-20 minutes while I work in our retail store helping customers;););););););)

bubbykenlon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok....So a slight issue over here. :rolleyes: My Team Member who handles making the spreadsheet so we can post 10 Corals every 10 Minutes with the pricing and link to the Sale item is MIA. Im trying to figure out the next best option......Would you guys and gals like me to just make everything available on the site right now and bypass the long Live Sale structured format?
Otherwise I can try to make a spreadsheet on the fly and post Coral every 15-20 minutes while I work in our retail store helping customers;););););););)
If you do that how do I win something

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm also about to post a ton of $1-$10 Corals on the site. Just remember to only take 5 and order something else with each one. I want to make sure everyone can get a cheap frag.

Every hour we will be offering several Corals priced at $10 or less.
These discounted corals are being offered as a thank you to those who participate in the Live Sale.
Each $10 or less coral purchase will require the purchase of 1 regular Live Sale item priced at $15 & above.
Limit 5 WYSIWYG $1-$10 Corals per customer. Please remember....Each $10 or less coral purchase will require the purchase of 1 regular Live Sale item priced at $15 & above.

Fishtitious

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Works for me, although I think I'll miss the fun and games and banter that's typical of a Live Sale.

Fishtitious

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Luck. I'd hate to be THAT man down. Whew, no need for me to post 97 more comments to get an additional entry for the Grand Raffle, then.

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you can pick up here. We open the doors at 11 am.

199 Cirby way # 14
Roseville
Phone
916-786-3474

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Luck. I'd hate to be THAT man down. Whew, no need for me to post 97 more comments to get an additional entry for the Grand Raffle, then.
Im going to kill him unless hes already dead......better be!

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 45 29.0%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 33 21.3%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back