Zoos on eBay

goliwala

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been watching various zoa/paly being sold on eBay and looks like you can sell pretty much anything as long as your picture is nicely photo-shopped and you give them high end names. Here is an example of two listings, I am only going to put the pics up, don't want to post the whole posting but you'll know what I mean.

One is being sold as Hulucination and I see people paying well over $100 and second as Hskrak zoa which also is fetching over $100.

Now I am no polyps expert so these might be legit but to me, they don't look close to the real deal.

acrak.PNG hu.PNG

simbarocks43

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been watching various zoa/paly being sold on eBay and looks like you can sell pretty much anything as long as your picture is nicely photo-shopped and you give them high end names. Here is an example of two listings, I am only going to put the pics up, don't want to post the whole posting but you'll know what I mean.

One is being sold as Hulucination and I see people paying well over $100 and second as Hskrak zoa which also is fetching over $100.

Now I am no polyps expert so these might be legit but to me, they don't look close to the real deal.

acrak.PNG hu.PNG
Ive bought zoas off ebay usually look at the sellers feedback and there guarantees and also feedback from people they have sold to

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 104 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back