The TSA Grand Prize Tour Experience!

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your always right on time Steve - i think you need to start a thread on your Giveaway winning as well. Hmm, who will take the most pictures- i plan on buying an actual camera for the occasion so watch out!
Still waiting for it to show up.

OP
OP
ESABOE

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ty for doing this, it's almost like we all win! Congratulations again. Can't wait. Take ur time and remember to enjoy it!!
I was thinking the same thing - cool to see it from a reefer/customers perspective; especially a newbie!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ty for doing this, it's almost like we all win! Congratulations again. Can't wait. Take ur time and remember to enjoy it!!
Is this where I say "Entered!"

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello Everyone,

I was fortunate enough to win Top Shelf Aquatics Grand Prize 10,000 for 10,000 Giveaway last month. It includes a tour of the store, farm, and $1,000 to spend at TSA! The incredible day concludes with a dinner with the TSA owners and staff (not sure who, but it’s a diverse crew with lots of different expertise so my head will be spinning no doubt).

I plan on documenting this trip with photos, videos, and things discovered and learned about all things reefing. I will also include links to any videos/photos TSA posts on their social media on this day so it’s in one thread for easy access.

My plan is to photo and post my DT prior to trip, and then post pics of the DT with the TSA corals I get. I will definitely be looking to Kevin and the other experts on appropriate corals for my tank and my level of maturity; correct placement within current display, and will do a follow-up in the Fall on how everything is doing.

I already have quite a few TSA corals from last year’s Black Friday live sales and everything I received from them is healthy, growing nicely, and has lasted through my newbie mistakes of the first 6 months of starting the tank!

My trip will be the week of May 13th. I likely will post when I get back home, so if your interested, follow this thread to see.

Again, big shout-out and thanks to R2R, @Daniel@R2R, @TopShelfAquatics, @BlaineTopShelfAquatics
You know Jennifer, I was just looking at the schedule and that week's just not going to work. I'm sorry but two other people already scheduled the time off so I'm going to need you to reschedule.

Just kidding! Go enjoy yourself and get some beauties!

OP
OP
ESABOE

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know Jennifer, I was just looking at the schedule and that week's just not going to work. I'm sorry but two other people already scheduled the time off so I'm going to need you to reschedule.

Just kidding! Go enjoy yourself and get some beauties!
But I saved all my PTO!?!?

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 67 76.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back